ARA Group companies use CLARAFY® within their service departments to manage and control the scheduling, tracking and execution of all service, maintenance and inspection activities undertaken on behalf of our clients.
CLARAFY® is the core of our service delivery. Purpose built for the task, CLARAFY® is a web-based asset, maintenance and helpdesk management system, providing immediate feedback on work performed as technicians link wirelessly from the field.
Technicians performing maintenance work do so with the aid of a mobile computing device with built in GSM/GPRS/Next-G communications capabilities providing 'real-time' exchange of maintenance information between office personnel and technicians in the field.
CLARAFY® provides the following functions:
- Asset Management - Asset auditing, barcoding and tracking using a PDA that provides fast, accurate, and consistent results for any asset and data collection requirements.
- Maintenance Management - Planned and reactive maintenance works automatically scheduled and recorded against individual assets using the PDA with in-built barcode scanner.
- Service Management - Service calls logged and individually tracked through to completion against the client’s Service Level Agreement. Comprehensive incident tracking tools and automated escalation ensure prompt and accurate service delivery.
- Customer Web Portal - Clients are provided access to their information in CLARAFY® through a customised web portal, available via the internet anywhere, anytime.
Benefits to our clients:
- Based on defined parameters, CLARAFY® will automatically contact specified supervisors and managers via email or SMS, ensuring the client is kept informed at all times.
- A comprehensive register of all assets under maintenance, updated routinely, providing accurate and up-to-date asset information. Most importantly, a history of all changes to the initial asset base is recorded and available for viewing and analysis.
- Prompt, accurate and safe routine servicing of equipment on-time, every time.
- Guaranteed attendance of technicians on site, verifiable through state-of-the-art barcoding which time and date stamps all actions performed on the handheld.
- A secure audit trail of all maintenance actions performed.
- Accurate and timely information provided through the elimination of paper work and manual data entry.
- Comprehensive reporting, including failure trending for operational equipment, technician attendance and movement, testing results, actions taken, and defect status.
- Reduced equipment downtime through the analysis of asset-based maintenance and repair history and subsequent elimination of catastrophic failures.
- Quick and easy monitoring of regulatory compliance obligations.
- Total visibility of all assets and associated maintenance activities.