Services Inspection, Testing, Maintenance and Service Support
Inspection and testing of passive and active fire protection systems
- Inspection and testing is carried out in accordance with AS1851-2005 and applicable state legislation and guidelines.
- ARA Fire barcode all items of equipment and provide a service report on status of equipment.
- ARA Fire uses CLARAFY® the ARA Group's integrated maintenance services system to manage and control the scheduling, tracking, and execution of all service, maintenance and inspection activities.
Maintenance and service support
- Service technicians with fully equipped mobile service vehicles provide 24/7 on-call service support for all areas of maintenance
- Fire Alarm Systems (thermal and smoke detection)
- Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems (EWIS)
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems (pre-action and deluge)
- Diesel / Electric Pump Sets
- Portable Fire Extinguishers including Pressure Testing and Recharging
- Hydrant and Hose Reel Systems
- Fire Doors
- Fire Stopping
- Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs
- Full-function Fire Testing
- Gaseous Suppression Systems
- Kitchen Suppression
- Vehicle Suppression
- Aqueous (Foam) Suppression Systems
- Room Integrity Fan testing
- Annual Survey and Certification